I am 18 yrs and my height is only 5 feet 9 inches, how to increase my height ?

i am 18 yrs and only 5 feet 9 inhes tall,,an i reach 6 feet 1 or 2 inches? i am 18 yrs and only 5 feet 9 inhes tall,,an i reach 6 feet 1 or 2 inches?
Asked On : Fri, 24 Dec 2010
Welcome to Healthcaremagic forum,
You still can grow as your age is favourable, but here the growth rate will be lower than what is in 13 to 17years. Hence go for physical exercises which helps in gaining weight like pull ups and swimming, take care of nutrition also , consider protinaceous food.

Thanks for visiting

General & Family Physician Dr. Sathya Prasad B's  Response
It is important that your diet aids the growth of your bones, muscles and tendons with the right amount of proteins, carbohydrates and vitamins. Calcium too should form an important part of your diet.

Start stretching exercises. Toe-touches, crunches and many other similar exercises can help you to stretch out your arms, legs and spine