I am 18 years old and i have habit of masturbation. Should i worry about it ?

hi iam 18 years old student have habit of masturbation from 3 years so i have problem of night erections please tell me solution anyone cant tell me solutions i get erections mainly when 1. i walk for long time 2. drops from eye
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Hello and welcome to healthcare forum.
Masturbation is a healthy practice and it has no harm to body, sexual life or fertility. Movement of penis that occurs in vagina during sex, same movement occurs in fist during masturbation.
The complain of night erection you mentioned is neither occurs due to masturbation nor to be considered as a problem, so dont worry.
Best wishes for your health.