I am 18 weeks pregnant and I feel something is stuck in my chest. How should I get rid of it ?

i am 18 weeks pregnant it feels like some food is caught in my chest yes, i am 18 weeks pregnant and it feels like somthing is caught in my chest i dont no if its food or not but it wont come up and it wont go down it seems to be sitting right in the middle of my breast ive trried everything like burping, drinking ginger ale, sticking my hand down my thraot to throw up and nothing seems to be helping should i go to the emergency room
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011
Due to pregnancy this type of sensation are common due to enlarge size of uterus pressure in the chest increases resulting gas,flatulance,pressure in the chest etc.
Do some light exercise like walking sometimes after food.
If there is no improvement ,consult your doctor,
ok and bye.