I am 18. And i smoke. Is it OK?

I just turned 18 years old and i have been worndering about smoking ? I just turned 18 years old and i have been worndering about smoking ?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
DON'T do it. I speak from experience. Obviously you know it's bad for your health, your complexion, your teeth. It's horribly expensive and hard to quit. We've spent truck loads of money trying. The only way we've found that works was prescription med that's really expensive and not covered by most insurances. You also have to be on it for 3 months! I stopped it early and ended up smoking again. I'm getting ready to quit...again. Save yourself the trouble and don't start.