I am 17yrs, could I be pregnant ?

so im suppose to start this week but i have not had any of my before hand cramps like i usually do. I had cramps about 2 weeks ago that last for a week... they were really server! I fill like i have to pee all the time now. My nipples hurt every now and then but my breast aren't sore. My last period was march 7th 2010. We been have sex about 9 months. Could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 6 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response

You could be...I used to have my nipples hurting, and something like periods for my 1st 3 months, when I was with my 1st baby.. Get a pregnancy test done if you do not have your periods on time, or ifthe bleeding is less cmpared to your previous periods.