I am 17 years old and suffering from continues bleeding

hi! iam 17 years old and iam facing the more bleeding problem an continous mensturation.I am very fed up with this problem plz give some suggestion how take care of it and tell me some natural suggestion plz plz because the natural tertment help me to recover fast as i know. so plz anser my question plz. thank u
Asked On : Mon, 9 May 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response
welcome to health care magic
well prescribing drugs is not safe its better u should copnsult some gynaecologist that wil be better
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
from your description it is urgent that you get a check up with gynecologist and tests done as required to reach a proper diagnosis and effective treatment
do not delay and be all right
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
I would like to know when your period started,if is very recently started then initially this problem may be there,but i think this not the problem in your case.
there is no natural way for your problem except take rest.
see gynacologist and seek her advise.