1. Exercise will not increase your height because bones cant be exercised, meanwhile you can practice Yogic Asanas which help in stretching back and spine.
2. Physique and Height of parents?
3. any present/major illness in past?
4. any nutritional disorder?
5. proper sleep is the best remedy.
6. In Ayurveda we consider bones (asthi) as pitraj (paternal/father) bhav (factor), so drugs/herbs should be directed towards increasing the Asthi Dhatu.
7. balanced diet is useful,eat at regular hours and avoidind skipping meals
8. Avoid alcohol,smoking
, lack of sleep,stress
, pastries,colas, sweets i.e. which have little or less nutrition value.
9. Regular Pranayam (Anulom-Vilom) exercises.
10. Don't watse your money on Medicines or Products seen in Advertisements.