I am 17 with no periods from last 3-4 months even though i had a negative pregnancy test.What could be the reason ?

I m 17, with no major health problems, and I haven t had a period since January. My appetite has decreased immensely, I know I m not pregnant because I always use a condom and I ve taken multiple pregnancy tests and all come out negative . For almost 3 weeks now I have been having colored discharge, notably heavier in the mornings or after intercourse, and my appetite is just getting worse. The only thing I know that could be making my period so late is how stressed I have been recently, but can stress really effect a period for THREE months?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Apr 2011