I am 17 and have a hard time paying attention. Do I have ADHD ?

I am 17 and have a hard time paying attention. When I am in an interview, or in school, or someone is talking to me directly, I forget most of what they said less than a second after they said it. I also fidget a lot and can t stand in one place for more than 2minutes. I can t stay on task easily and am very easily distracted. If I am consintrating on something, or think on one thing, if I hear a small noise, or read something that reminds me of something, I get completly off topic and can t consintrate at all. When I ask help on homework, or even on a simple definition for a small word, that I don t know, everyone gets mad at me and thinks I m stupid for not knowing. When I do homework, I do it for less than half an hour and end up doing something else. I do remember things I am supposed to do and plan my day out well, but I usually get occupied on small things, and put things off. It seems the harder I try to remember or pay attention, the more I don t and I get even more frustrated. I have been like this for years, and it becomes a problem with my school and work. I thought this was all from being anemic , but I think that has passed long ago. Do I have ADHD?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011