I am 16 years old suffering from erectile dysfunction. How i got it after random erection ?

i want a healthy life as a teen but cant due to erectile dysfuction plz read and help me hello doctor im a 16 year old boy. I recently found out that i have erectile dysfuction. My pennis used to be rock hard but now it s not. It used to hurt me cause it got erected randomly in the past but now it doesnt if i dont touch it. I cant feel my pennis ok. i used to be able to move it up down if u know what i mean and i feel my erections soft.i weight 75,9 kilograms.I already asked this question. Could it be a penis nerve dmg?i dont want to be impotent plz help me i want to have a healthy life as a teenager im ashamed i cant go out with my friends cause im afraid . Btw i dont think it is psychological and if it is how can i solve it?.And my erections dont last long often (when i have them).
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jul 2011