I am 16 years old and i get frequent vomiting. Do i need medical attention ?

I am 16 years old and for the past week or so, I have felt like I have had to throw up after I eat, sometimes I will, and I (even though this is weird) burp after eating . I feel sick to my stomach, and I can be so hungry at the end of the day and after eating a little bit, I throw it all up. I have been under a lot of stress lately, but I don t know if this would attribute to how horrible I have been feeling. What is wrong?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Apr 2011