I am 16 and have not started my period

Hi, I am 16 and have not started my period. I have no one to talk to about it as I live with my dad and am really embarised by this topic.Please Help
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jan 2010

hi, im 16 today, i havent started my peiods but i keep gettin this white stuff in my nickers every day what id it and help me i want to start. i feel all left out becasue all my friends ave started and i havent if there is some one out there with a answer please tell me ??? by the way i have a very poor diet i eat alot of sugary foods, i weigh 7 and a half stone. ino its normal but whn i was 11 i was sick of bein skiny, so i eat loads of sugary foods e.g. chocolate chrisps just to put weight on. im 16 now i cant sop eating it now and i have not put any more weigh on please help ??????????? and is it true can u still get pregnant if you have not started your periods?????

Anonymous's Response

See i can understand that it is an embarrassing topic, but please ask your dad to take you to a gyne doc, and discuss your problem. Some women tend to start periods late, but it is always batter to make sure that there is nothing to worry about any underlying disease condition. I am sure you dad will understand and take you for the check up.