I am 16 and have blood in my stool with a lower stomach pain

16 and really need help , I have been noticing blood in my poop Hi I am 16 years old and I have been noticing blood in my poop n when I wipe myself it is a bright red color on the toilet paper.(blood) it gives me soo much pain when I poop it fells like a knife is ripping threw my skin so I went to the hospital and was told to take stool softer and that i have hemories n that made everything worse I can t use the bathroom at all n I have pain in my lower stomach that hurts so bad it only fells better when laying on my rite side I am still bleeding from my but I m n so much. Pain what is goin on with me
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011