I am 15 years old female. What kind of diet should i take ?

hi i am a 15 year old teen drs. say my bodys healthy im not over weight or nuthing like it. but i know i do have eating problems because i DONT eat meat and hardly eat and veggies and i dont like sea food at all so ii hardly eat anything and also dont really eat any junk food or snaks. and i care abt my looks and i want to be healthy but not fat or chubby. what should i eat and when? how much portion of food should i eat? what can i drink? what is good for my body, skin , and shape? please help me out and i also dont sleep as much =/
Asked On : Sun, 28 Aug 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You can use good facewash and try not to apply make up but you can apply sunscreen for protection from tanning and ill effects of UV rays. Use Clearasil Ultra facewash it keeps skin clear and oil free. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. it has antioxidants which improve skin a lot. Drink plenty of water. Exercise everyday to improve circulatory system to make your skin glow. Avoid junk food and oily food. Eat small frequent meals rather than large meals at a time. Do cardio exercise to improve physique.
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
It is good that you are conscious for your health at this age and you are avoiding those foods.But some amount of fat is also required for energy and to complete other metabolism in the body.
It is better to consult dietician for better guidance for your diet plan.
To keep the shape of body always try to burn your calories, for that go for exercise regularly,cycling,swimming will be surely helpful.Drink more water and fruit juices.
You can also join gym and do exercise under physio trainer.