I am 15 year old girl & have been taking antibiotics for my cavities. What could be this & what is the treatment for it ?

I'm 15 year old girl. I'm 5'2, 88 lbs and a virgin. Recently I've been taking antibiotics for my cavities . Ive been having some brown discharge with a bit of blood spottings ( barely there blood spottings) but the brown discharge is something I get at the end of my period. My last period was exactly a month ago from today. But Im having this very rare brown discharge few days ago ( a day before I started taking antibiotics) I've read online that it could be STDs or some sort of genital infections. I need help!! I don't know what's going on. Please help! :(
Asked On : Sun, 26 Sep 2010