I am 15 year old boy, sometimes my heart goes really fast and starts hurting

Im 15 year old boy, ok sometimes my heart goes really fast and starts hurting but then it stops and doesnt? hurt anymore ive just began to worry what it is about it just hurts out of no where so does my lungs
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
My friend had that problem. His heart would beat so fast and hard that if you put your hand on his chest you can feel his heart. He just had surgery and is doing alot better. Go see the doctor cause you can die form this. Please be carefull it's not a joke tell your parents cause you can lose yu life. GOd Bless you