I am 14 weeks pregnant my urine test shows 10 15/hpf pus cells and 8 10/hpf epithelial cells

I am 14 weeks pregnant my urine test shows 10 15/hpf pus cells and 8 10/hpf epithelial cells also albumin present ( ). My doc is out of town and not contactable. Please telll me if this is a serious concern . during the test time I was too stressed coz of some personal issue. Also I was on medication for persistent cough then. i am also having lower back pain on the left side coz of which I find it difficult to walk, turn etc. doc said to gv cold fermentation and application of ointment but it has nt helped I am 14 weeks pregnant my urine test shows 10 15/hpf pus cells and 8 10/hpf epithelial cells also albumin present (+). My doc is out of town and not contactable. Please telll me if this is a serious concern . during the test time I was too stressed coz of some personal issue. Also I was on medication for persistent cough then. i am also having lower back pain on the left side coz of which I find it difficult to walk, turn etc. doc said to gv cold fermentation and application of ointment but it has nt helped
Asked On : Thu, 23 Dec 2010