I am 14 weeks pregnant, and i have reduced 2 kg of weight, is my baby's growth OK ?

Hi, I am 14 weeks pregnant , age 21 yrs , height 5.3 ( First pregnancy ) I have already started showing up since last week, I have reduce weight of 2 kgs in 15 days, my tummy shows that i am preganct of almost 5 months where in it is just 3 months completed. is my babys growth ok...and if yes, why i have reduced my weight. Plz help me
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
Hi,thanks for query.Please go for blood sugar test.Normally during pregnancy the weight increases.In you case as the baby is growing well there are no major concerns,still you please watch your weight closely.Take good nutritious diet and take proper rest also.bye.