I am 130lb age of 14. Is it OK?

i play basketball, so im really athletic, but i feel like i weigh way more than all my friends. whad u think?: age:14 weight:130 height:5'5''
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
average weight is 100 lbs for 5'0" and then add 5 pounds per inch. so, for 5'5"...125 is "average" but to determine a "healthy" body weight, you can add or subtract 14 lbs from the "average" So, conclusion...i think you're "normal"?! it's up to you to decide if that's a good/bad thing. Personally, i like to be different. Especially in the growing trend of obesity in this country.
Your probably more muscle than fat. An when your older you'll lose the baby fat.