I am 13 and i do not have pubic hair and i have not started my period

HELP! I'm 13 and all of my best friends have gotten their periods already and i havn't... WHATS WRONG WITH ME? i have been getting white discharge that doesn t smell or anything Pubic hair , underarm hair Some breast developement.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
You don't start your period for 1-2 years after you started growing pubic and underarm hair. This means: nothing is wrong with you. I've known people who didn't start their period 'til age 16. Don't freak out. Everyone starts at their own time. . . Yours just hasn't come yet. (And be glad about it. Periods are a pain in the behind.)