I am 13 and I still haven't had my period

I am 13 and I still havnt had my period could it be because.....? I am really active! I play tennis at least 6 days a week! When do you thinknInwill get it?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
you dont want it! trust me. i no you think you want it becuase it will make you a women and you can talk abotu it with your friends but you dont want it! be happy you dont have it and live your life! if you hear girls talking about it like its a good thing slap them and then go play tennis. stay active becuase then when you do get it, you wotn have as much cramps as fat ass me.