I am 12 years old,i am getting brown discharge after 4 days of period. Is this normal ?

Hi im 12 and I never has sex I SWEAR! I got my period for the first time in october! It always been regular and its supposed to last 1 week! This month I had it the day I was supposed to but it only lasted 4 days. It started with brown blood(it always do) and for 2 days it was red blood and the last 2 days it was brown. Its always been like that: it starts with brown blood and at the end theres brown blood. But im scared it was spottings! And my lower stomach always feels bloated and look bloated! I feel nauseous and I have lower back pains :( And sometimes my stomach burns! I also feel like something is moving! I love sports so I have abs and sometimes I see them jump! Im really scared :( PLEASE HELP :( But i never ever had sex! I never even saw a penis!Could I be pregnant cause there where a little bit sperm on toilet paper and I whiped myself with it ? Or could someone rape me while I was sleeping? Im really scared cause im really not ready! I told my mom and she was 100% suure i wasnt pregnant but im stilll scared! I loose weight because I loose my apetite cause I always feel bloated! Can all theese symptoms could be cause I keep telling me that I am pregnant so my body acts like I am? PLEEAAASEEE HELP ME :( im only 12 and I shouldnt worry about this stuff BE PLEASE HELP ME :( all my friends look happy and I act like I am but im always worrying about that! And I dont want to buy a pregancy test! I NEVER HAD SEX SO HOW COULD I BE PREGNANT :( HELP PLEASE
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011

welcome to healthcaremagic forum

my dear girl,all your worries are due to your ignorance about reproduction.first upall you will not get pregnant just wiping with toilet paper or something,if so there will be only pregnant ladies in this get pregnant one should have intercourse(penis should enter in to the vagina and semen should deposit into it)during ovulatory periods .your beeding patern is quite don't worry!no need for a hpt.concentrate your happy always just like your friends.all the very best
thank you:) Im soo happyy:) but why is my stomach bloated ?