I am 12 weeks pregnant, what should I do ?

im 12 weeks pregnant i just recently had a uti i took my antibiotics for that now im the day after i finish them me my fiance had sex so that same day my vagina became very swolen 7 irritated...its been a few days not as swolen as i was but theres more going on vagina is very itchy,swolen raw, when i go to rub it or whipe myself gently it bleeds a little...what do you thinks going on
Asked On : Sun, 11 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response

You should report to your doctor, your vagina needs to be examined to see whats gone wrong and whether it projects any threat to your unborn baby. Please do not delay. Do not rub on it, just dab it dry using soft tissues. keep area clean.