I am 12 and have anger problems. How to get control over that ?

im 12 and i have anger problems someone help me x My name is Emily and im 12 years old and i have an anger problem. When i get upset i get anger sometimes and i don t no what to do. When my mum makes me anger i just wont to punch someone or something. When i was 2-3 my mum and dad would fight it made me so upset but my mum had it when i was 3-4 so she took me and my brother away we didn t no what was happening so we ask were is our dad and she sed he will come later. It was about a year and we had not seen him we ask and ask but she would not tell us but as we got older i sed i will find out what happened and we got told that she ran away with us but now we get to see him at lest 6 times a year but after what had happened i have got a bad anger. Just as i think its all better now a girl came to my school and started to bully me i hated it but i got so anger i had to slap her and it started in year 4 until year 6. I will never live a nice time cause someone all ways have to makes my anger come but i need help i can not have a nice time or year with out crying myself to sleep but not always tho my dog died last year and i stared to cry myself to sleep again but i never tell anyone but i have had it please someone help me :( xxx
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011