I am 101kg. How to reduce body weight?

Currently, i am in 101kg my height is 157cm, Can you please suggest me how to reduce my weight .
Asked On : Fri, 24 Feb 2012
with a weight of 101 kg and ht of 157cm , your BMI is 41 kg/m2. Weight loss is best acheived through changes in diet, though exercise is very important it mainly comes into play in the maintainence phase.
your need to adjust you diet so that you reduce your daily intake of calories by 500 to 1000. Read food labels and join an online web site like calorie counter, calorie king or sparks that will help you count calories. Get a food diary, monitoring is very important, write down everything that you eat or drink- the time, the amount , the calories, how hungry you were. Try to think of the situations that may make you overeat or eat the high calories foods and see how you can best change those situations.
Having said all of that, weight loss is very difficult and you also need to adjust you thinking so that you don't overly judge yourself if you relapse. It may be necessary to join a good program or see a doctor who specialises in weight management.
At a BMI of 41 the surgery is also an effective option. Generally lifestyle will result in weight loss of about 5% to 10% which would help in terms of any illnesses related to the weight so do not set goals so high that if you do not reach them you feel as though you have failed. Remember reducing blood sugar, reducing cholesterol and blood pressure are all good goals as well.