I am 10 weeks pregnant and ultrasound shows 7 weeks. Have pain in vagina. Recommendations?

I went to get an ultrasound done at a free ultrasound place. (Currently waiting for my Medicaid to get approved) I m 10 weeks and the sac showed only a spec measuring 7 weeks and was not even round. It was round at the top then abnormal at the bottom. The nurse told me that she would send the ultrasound results to the doctor but that most likely that the doctor would say the same thing. From what I saw, there was nothing in the abnormal sac. My breasts are no longer tender, I have cramps and random pain in my vagina but no bleeding . Is there any blood tests I could do or any other tests so I can see what to do ? I don t want to risk any time on this issue.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013