I always have severe headache. What can i do ?

i am working lady work in office i feel aways headache all time and i have to much tension i have to much headack and tension plz solve the problem
Asked On : Sat, 18 Jun 2011
YOUr head ache might be due to refractory error. Please get your eyes checked & start wearing spectacles .this will solve your problem.
Please get your bloodpressor checked. high or low B.P. has to be treated to get rid of headache& tension
THe head ache may also arise due to allergy &exposure to cold due a/c .In that case you must have have to rule it out or get it treated.
Try to be calmposed &perfect in your attitude. Meditation will be of great help.
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
hi welcome tothis site.
read your prob. you feel headach at all day, nothing to worry about it, there r two reason
1. not having meal at proper time. it causes gastritisand it leads to headache. its the commonest cause
2. it may be due to migrane . some associated symptoms with it are blurred vision, intolrance to direct light, vomiting
so first u have to start heavy breakfast and lunch and dinner at proper time with some pain-killer tabs. after some days if u not feel good u should consult neurologist for further treatment
dr. Aseem