I always feel vomiting while i wake up early in the morning

i always feel vomiting while i wake up early in the morning. what is its cuase ?and how can i avoid this sickness?(treatments)
Asked On : Thu, 3 Feb 2011
If this happens only during this time,the problem could be more acid in stomach.Means over night the acid causes this problem.change your food habits,avoid late night eating,avoid high fat food and heavy dinner.Walk for a while after dinner.Stop any form of tobacco if your taking.Take antacids as when required.Take someting with morning tea or coffee.Pl.see your doctor if this simple things does not take care of your problem.