I Want to loose weight, please suggest me

I gain 20 kg weight from last two months I may suggested if I not take sugar and salt in my meal have I loose my weight.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Apr 2010
hi Vipan
If u wanna to reduce wait then first of all keep u r body in regular exercise mood, keep sugar out of your diet, salt in limited amount,decrease intake of fatty oils,take green salad a lot when u get a need to eat instead of taking junk food or fast food, take boiled water 4-5 times in a day like tea (Sip Sip method),it will burn ur fat deposition a lot from your body. there are some more things also if u do this for 4-5 months then you will surely reduce good weight.
  Anonymous's Response

reduce simple sugar intake to minimum and salt in limited amount, regular exercise