I WAS FEELING NAUSEATED AND I FELT LIKE I WAS GOING TO FAINT

OKAY. I AM 22 YEARS OLD. I AM OVERWEIGHT 5 6 250LBS. THE LAST TIME I HAD SEX WITH MY BOYFRIEND WAS AROUND FEB 16 2009, IT IS NOW JAN 1 2010. IN THE BEGINING MY PERIOD WAS VERY HEAVY, I WAS FEELING NAUSEATED AND I FELT LIKE I WAS GOING TO FAINT. I TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST AND THE RESULTS WERE NEGATIVE. I FEEL A HEART BEAT IN MY BELLY AND MY BELLY TWITCHES. ALSO I BEEN FEELING REALLY TIRED, FREQUENT URINATION AND CRAVINGS FOR PANCAKES AND MASHED POTATOES. SINCE I AM OVERWEIGHT COULD I BE PREGNANT. PLUS I BEEN WATCHING THE SHOW ON TLC I DIDNT KNOW I WAS PREGNANT AND I AM AFRAID I COULD BE. I CANT AFFORD A DOCTOR. COULD I BE PREGNANT ?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jan 2010

I FORGOT TO ADD MY BELLY IS VERY ROUND AND SWOLLEN

Go get a blood test?

Anonymous's Response

get a blood test

i

Anonymous's Response

Considering the information you supplied, you would be approximately 10-11 months pregnant.  Full term pregnancy is only 9 months.  Also, blood flow around the umbilicus (belly button) causes a "heartbeat" sensation when you press down.  This is simply your pulse.  Yet, if your information is possibly inaccurate, take another pregnancy test or go to your physician.