I WANT TO GROW MY HEIGHT

I AM MVV PRAVEEN KUMAR FROM RAJAHMUNDRY IN EAST GODAVARI MY HEIGHT IS 5.3'' MY AGE IS 23 CAN I GROW IN HEIGHT A LITTLE MORE BY USING ANY MEDICNES
Asked On : Fri, 12 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response
get incremental tonic from medical shop or take complan mixed with warm water twice a day , exercise : skipping 100 and try taking single or double bar
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
dear
welcome to healthcaremagic
your height is not bad enough. normally height increase up tothe age of 18yrs in case of boy. You may need sufficient quantity of Calcium , please take calcium rich food intake along with this you keep physical exercises daily
Thanks
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Generally, a person ceases to grow after the age of 18 years, as the bones ceases to grow.. No medical drugs can make you grow now.. However there are a few exercises that can alter the spine and these alteration can make a difference in the height to a minor instant.. There are a few centres which promises increase in the growth by means of posture correction and can help in making you feel better with growth..

Anonymous's Response
can i grow hieght iam 15 years old and i need to groe hieght which medicne should i take