I Still have bleeding 2 months after medical abortion. How do I get it stop ?

I had a medical abortion the two months ago in December. I bled very heavily after i took the secondary pills for about a week, passing clots etc. The bleeding never stopped, it would seem to be ending but then i would wipe and there it was again. I do have some cramping at times and sometimes feel the clots or mucus coming out. I went to the follow up appt two weeks after as directed and was told that not everything had come out. Made another appt for a week after that and was told things are looking good and to start my birth control. I am on the second week of my SECOND pill pack since the abortion. At the end of the first pill pack I began to bleed heavily again and I was passing clots sometimes the size of a quarter maybe a little bit bigger. Is it normal to STILL be bleeding now 2 months later ? How do I get it to stop ?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Feb 2011