I Missed my periods, please suggest

hi  doc im 24 years and i had a physical realtion with friend last month on 22 feb and next my period date was on 16 march but now i didnot have period on time. and every time my periods were heavy for two to three due that i have back pain problem . please let me know wat shall i do next step ....

Asked On : Wed, 17 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

if  you had a physical realation, you need to get a Urine pregnanc test after a week of the intercourse, thats when it shows positivity. For now you should take post coital pills. Some are available over the counter, but it needs to be taken within 3days.