I Have a ache like feeling on my testicles, what could be this ?

I Have a ache like feeling, like the feeling when you have been hit in the testicle, for a few days now but its got less tender each day what is this? I have had a dull ache or some sort, that i can only describe as the feeling when hit in the testicle that ache feeling, it happened a few days ago at first i noticed it, as every day has passed, its been less tender, and got better but its still there, could anyone help with this, as i am a sufferer of panic attacks and anxiety and it doesnt do any good, my mind is all over the place at the moment. I d be very appriciate if anyone could help me.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Dec 2010