I HAD BLOOD ON MY CERVIX. DO YOU THINK THIS IS A MISCARRIAGE ?

IM PREGNANT AND START SPOTTING AFTER HAVING SEX WITH MY HUSBAND 5/17. THERE WASNT ANY PAIN JUST ON AND OFF FOR 4DAYS. SO I WENT TO THE ER 5/21 AND WAS TOLD MY CERVIX IS CLOSED AND I HAD BLOOD ON MY CERVIX. MY BLLOD WORK AND ULTRASOUND LOOKED GOOD AFTER LEAVING THE ER I START BLEEDING A LITTLE MORE BUT NOT ENOUGH TO FILL A PAD. I PASSED A FEW CLOTS AND MY BLEEDING REMAINED THE SAME ON AND OFF. I CALLED THE ER THEY SAID AS LONG AS IT ISNT PINK OR GRAY TISSUE ITS REGULAR BLEEDING. MY BLEEDING HAS GOTTEN LIGHTER ON AND OFF STILL. I WAS TOLD TO REST AND I DO SEE A LITTLE DIFFERENTCE WHEN I REST. I HAD A LITTLE CRAMPING AND ALSO GAS. ITS NOT JUST IN MY ABDOMINAL AREA IT LIKE I HAD BEFORE THE BLEEDING. DO YOU THINK THIS IS A MISCARRIAGE?
Asked On : Mon, 24 May 2010