I Experienced severe pain in the right side of my chest. Is it due to stress ?

I am a woman aged 45 years with 153 cm height and weighing around 63 kgs with no medical history . A week ago i had experienced pain in my right side of the middle portion of the throat which was shooting upwards towards my right jaw and the pain thereafter went down towards my chest and i experienced severe pain in the right side of my chest for almost 45 mins and thereafter few burbs came out and hot water bag treatment was taken and the pain subsided. ECG was done the next day which was normal and my doctor suggested that i go for a complete health check-up. The various tests done and the report reading is as follows - My Fasting Plasma Glucose level is 109, HDL Cholestrol 38, LDL - 136, Chol//HDLC - 5, Haemoglobin 12.20, Resting BP - 120/80. The conclusion given for the Stress Test is \
Asked On : Mon, 19 Sep 2011