I CAN NOT SEE PROPERLY

I HAD A CONCUSSION ON SAT MORNING AND I CAN NOT SEE PROPERLY TODAY IS THIS TEMP. OR PERM.?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Post injury you shall have such symptoms and it is not a serious disorder. But do get a Neurologist's or an Ophthalmologist's examinaiton do get confirmed that your eye has not been badly damaged.

Sports Medicine Specialist Dr. Abhay Dikshit's  Response
Hi, Austin,
Usually concussion do not last much or a longer period of time or any permenant damage.
Then also you require thorough investigations to rule out any damage to the nervous system.
Consult good Neurosurgeon and ophthalmologist.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ashwini Kolur's  Response
Hi

I will try my best to answer your query.
It might be Post-concussion syndrome. It is a set of symptoms that a person may experience for weeks, months, or occasionally up to a year or more after a concussion. Symptoms include headache, dizziness sensitivity to light or noise, tinnitus, insomnia, fatigue, nausea and vomiting etc.
I advice you to see Ophthalmologist, he will be in better position to advice you regarding your temporary blurred vision.

Hope my answer will be helpful for you.