I AM TIRED OF BEING SO CONGESTED I HATE IT, MY LUNGS FEEL HORRIBLE, PLEASE HELP

HELP IM TIRED OF BEING SO CONGESTED! I HATE IT! MY LUNGS FEEL HORRIBLE I've been congested since November/December and I'm wondering how to make this go away. I had a lot of contact with sick and homeless people during that time when I worked at a shelter. I feel a lot of mucus in my lungs and I spit it up daily. Also, my daughter has the same problem and she is 6 months old. Would a humidifier be the best idea in this situation, or is there something else?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Apr 2010