Hysterectomy, pelvic pain, adhesions and fibroids in womb, endometriosis, cough, thrush, strep b, swap, vault smear. Related?

Hi. I am 14 weeks post op hysterectomy . After surgery I was left with an irritating cough which I ve received 4 different courses of antibiotic and a 5 day course of steroid . Cough still there and now been referred to hospital. I ve had 6 bouts of thrush since the op but this recent one is awful and I am so so sore. A swab taken this week revealed thrush and also strep b. Dr dipped my urine and I have traces of blood so sample Been sent to lab and I ve started yet more antibiotics and a thrush tablet that I have to take once a week for 3 weeks. I was referred this week to breast clinic as I had breast pain and a lump and inverted nipple . I ve seen a consultant and am now waitin for a scan in couple weeks. I feel so so fed up that I can t get myself together and I m starting To wish I hadn t had the op!! I had hysterectomy because of severe pelvic pain , endometriosis, adhesions and fibroids in my womb. I had some smear results previously that were wavering between normal and abnormal. I am due to have a vault smear in July. Are all these things connected to one thing or are they just individual problems??
Asked On : Mon, 30 Apr 2012