Hysterectomy, excessive sweating, sleepless, primosa evening primrose oil capsules, fludac 10

My mother is 60 years old and underwent a hysterectomy 4 months ago. Since then she has been suffering from excessive perspiration , and for the first two months she had sleeplessness as well. A couple of days ago her general physician prescribed Primosa Evening Primrose Oil capsules and Fludac 10. Is it a good idea to take these medicines, considering that she neither has mood swings nor depression? Please advise.
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012