Hysterectomy done for endometriosis, small septated ovarian cyst, pain

hello,im a 38yr old woman i had a hysterctomy almost 10 yrs due to endometreosis,but i still have my right ovary ,this ovary is always producing cyst ,but now i have been told i have a small septated cyst? i have never had one that was septated..i have done some on line research and am a bit dr said to wait 6 weeks for a follow up ultrasound . to make sure it has gone away. do these normally go away on there own or do they need to be removed? i have so much pain on the right side .thank you
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012