Hysterectomy done due to cervical cancer. Had sex, painful bloatiness. Is this normal?

In November of 2012, day after Thanksgiving, I had a full on hysterectomy done due to cervical cancer . I was told by my doctor that I couldn t have sexual intercourse for 12 weeks. Well, today would have been 12 weeks. On Friday, 3 days ago, my husband and I had sexual intercourse. We didn t even finish cause it started hurting. Then I got super bloated. Took stool softner pills to try and release the gas or bloatiness, but NOTHING seem to help. I spotted a lil blood when we stopped in the middle of our intercourse, but that was the one time. All wknd since friday, I ve experienced linkage and what I think is discharge . it s like urine . It doesn t smell unless I use the rest bathroom. But what I don t understand, is if this is normal and if the painful bloatiness is normal. It just hasn t been the same since we had sex. I m so frustrated. pls help
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013