Hysterectomy done, cervix has switched its position, pelvic pain. Is this cervical and ovarian cancer?

I am having a hysterectomy done on the 15th. My cervix has fallen and switched its position. My doc says that I can keep my ovaries. My mom has had a breast removed and has HERS 2 and I was told that makes me high risk for cervical and ovarian cancer. I am just wondering if I should keep my ovaries or have them taken out. I have alot of pelvic pain but not sure if its from ovaries or cervix. Your thoughts appreciated. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013