Hysterectomy, carcinoma kidney removed, gall bladder removed. Why blood in urine?

Hi Dr. I am a 44 year old female, with an extensive medical record.. hysterectomy at age 34, renal cell. Carcinoma left kidney removed at age 36, Epstein Barr virus at age 32, gallbladder removed 2 years ago, tonsils removed age 33. I have blood in my urine which reads high 3+..WBC count is always high it reads 13.9..absolute neutrophil read 1.009 which is low..rbc count is 35..Low sodium 134..Troponin T 0.01..I have had blood in my urine without a UTI for 2 years now with many other symptoms..please help me understand because it seems like dr s are tellIng me this is normal..thank you Ali
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer