Hysterectomy cancelled, on warfarin for blood clot. Any drug to stop bleeding?

Hi I am on warfarin now for 2 months for a blood clot, PE in my lung . I was due to have hysterectomy next week but due to clot it can t be done. I had a decapeptyl injection in September before I got the blood clot to stop my periods as they are so heavy and painful. I have a number of fibroids . I am unable to have hysterectomy now because I am on warfarin. My worry is the injection will wear off soon and my periods will return. Is there any drug I can take to stop the bleeding coming back. Not sure if I can have this injection again it put me into a menopause and wasnt very pleasant dont think I could go through it again. thank you
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013