Hypothyroidism, on synthroid, cytomel. Will taking plan B frequently cause harm?

hi i have hypothyroidism . i dont get my periods regularly and my doctor has prescribed me synthroid 175 mcg and cytomel 5 mcg. im not on birth control . last week (sunday, so exactly one week ago) i had to take plan b and today i find myself in the same position. what i want to know is if i take plan b twice in a week will anything bad happen? i know plan b is an enormous dosage of hormones and being that i do already have a thyroid condition, i am reluctant to take another pill.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012