Hypothyroidism, on medicines. Having nausea, vomitting, sickness. Side effects?

I am 37years old, had 2 misscarriage in last 2 years.I have hypothyrodism and taking 100 microgram levothyrosin and a folic acid every morning.Recently one gynaecologist suggested me to take 1 zefolet, 1 evit 400mg and 2 ovacare tablet every day. I contacted with GP for headache and vomiting and he prescribed me to take osmaprazole 20 mg each day.After having all these medicine I am feeling nausea , vomiting and ill.Can you please the let me the reason.So the total medicine I am having everyday now is- 1 Levothyroxin 100microgram, 1 Folic acid, 1 Osmaprazole 20mg, 1 Zifolet, 1 Evit and 2 Ovacare.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012