Hypothyroidism, mitral valve prolapse. Palpitations near gall bladder area, no pain, no heartburn. Cause?

Im a 47 yr old female and am hypothyroid with mitral valve prolapse . I have been experiencing something that feels like palpitations but is not necessarily in my heart area but more like gallbladder area. This has been occurring for almost 2 mo. and I have them throughout the day also when I lie down for bed. I have about 6 a day and they last from a few seconds to a minute or two. They do not cause any pain. I rarely ever get heartburn if ever, very little indigestion, or any digestion trouble whatsoever? Had echo of mitral valve a yr and half ago...all great. What could be causing this?
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012