Hypothyroidism, low TSH levels. Had MRI, no tumors found. Suggestions?

I have Hypothyroidism . My t4 and t3 are normal. My TSH level is .08. I have been tested for all the thyroid deseases. I am just hypothyroid. My TSH has been low for about 2 years. I was diagnosed about 10 to 12 years ago. I had an MRI a couple years ago and no tumors found. I am not hyperthyroid . Is it really a big deal to have low TSH? Is there anything left to look into or could this be normal for me. My doctor is very thorough, she thinks I need an ENT . It just doesnt seem very serious to me.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013