Hypothyroidism, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, chest feels bruised, pain in throat and back

im 45 5 7 hypothyroidism . weight 145. high cholesteral. blood presure 180/ 110. no insurance no money so not being treated. chest feels bruised inside started last night. between breast around to my back if i swalllow when it gets to chest area bruising feels really bad. also when i lean forward. not short of breath though just maybe breathing a little shallower, because it brings on the bruising pain almost starts like a wave in middle of chest and goes up toward my throat and around toward my back. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 22 Feb 2012